Charlotte Affordable Dental Implants
Permanent Replacements for Missing Teeth
Dental implants are the state-of-the-art method to replace single missing teeth, giving you the function and appearance you desire.
- The price of dental implants can vary greatly, just give us a call to learn more
- The dental implant procedure is simple and has a very high success rate
- Dental insurance can make the costs of dental implants much more affordable, especially for full mouth procedures
- Dr. Todd B. Engel is a local, top rated implant dentist, he will explain all of your options in detail during the initial exam
- If you are having problems with your current dental implants, we can help fix or replace them
- We are one of the best dental implant offices in the area based on Google reviews
What happens when you lose a tooth?Many people believe missing a tooth is nothing to worry about. However it is important to understand what happens when you lose a tooth. Whether a tooth is extracted by a dentist, falls out on its own because of periodontal disease (which is a common cause of tooth loss) or is knocked out because of trauma, it is seen as a loss by the body. The gums begin to cave in around the missing tooth, causing an unnatural ridgeline and contours. Because the bone in the jaw is no longer massaged by the presence of the tooth root, it begins to be reabsorbed, causing bone density loss. A tooth also provides a barrier against decay for bone and connective tissues, which can become decayed and infected without protection.
What is Dental Implant?Our affordable dental implants in Charlotte consist of a titanium post embedded into the place where the missing tooth root once was. After the post has been surgically placed, the site will be allowed to heal over for several months so that the post fuses with your bone. When the healing is complete, an abutment and temporary tooth-shaped prosthetic crown will be anchored to the post. When your dentist is confident that everything looks good, he will remove the temporary crown and place a permanent, natural-looking crown.
Top Reasons to Choose Dental Implants
- Feel better about the way you look
- Have become tired of the limitations that come with missing teeth, such as having to stay away from certain foods, or having difficulty speaking.
- Seeking to avoid the bone loss and other problems that come with missing teeth.
- Looking for a permanent solution, and an alternative to dentures.
Reconstruction due to trauma
Best Candidates for Dental Implant
- Good general health
- Good oral health
- Healthy gum tissue
- A jawbone that’s fully grown
- Enough bone in your jaw
- An inability or unwillingness to wear denture